Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tough Enough To Wear Pink!



I am glad to say that I was tough enough to wear pink at the 4Th Annual Old Fort Days TETWP Fundraiser! I felt very honored to be invited to attend this event in which money is raised for the Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House.





The event consisted of a chili feast and live auction. Local auctioneer Charley Beavers kept the crowd bidding and laughing with his witty comments. Items such as western decor, tack, and even food were auctioned off. The highlight of the night was when a bidding war ended with some one paying $100.00 for a box of chocolate chip cookies.





I had the opportunity to sign autographs and help sell raffle tickets during the night. I even bought some raffle tickets for myself. Who wouldn't want to win a custom pair of Tough Enough To Wear Pink chaps?





I would like to send out a big thank you to Celeste White of Creative Leather & Tack for putting on such an amazing event and for inviting me to be a part of it. Also a huge thank you to all the people who attended and made it a success!



Micki Musick
Miss Rodeo Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment